The Ultimate Spicy Salmon Delight
Get ready for a taste sensation! Experience the perfect blend of savory and spicy with our Baked Salmon chunks, juicy Avocados, and fiery Jalapeno, all perched atop a bed of crispy rice chips. Every bite will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more!
30 Minutes to Yummy!
- cooked rice
- onion powder
- black pepper
- olive oil
- furikake rice seasoning
- panko breadcrumbs
- kewpie mayo
- soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- moon peppers jalapeño slices
1. Season the salmon with salt, black pepper and onion powder evenly top and bottom.
2. Add it to an air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. Place the cooked rice into a rectangular or square container and apply pressure until it’s flattened.
4. Remove the rice and cut it into small squares.
5. Apply olive oil into a pan and fry the rice until golden brown.
6. Remove the salmon, and place it in a mixing bowl. Mix sriracha, kewpie mayo, furikake, and panko bread crumbs with the salmon. Then set it aside.
7. Dice up the cucumbers and avocado.
8. Top the fried rice squares with the salmon mixture.
9. Add the avocados, cucumbers, moon peppers jalapeño slice with sesame seeds on top.
10. Serve it with soy sauce and enjoy!
Happy EATING! 😃